Blue christmas / Guebwiller
For its 14th edition, Noël Bleu invites you to experience unforgettable moments on the theme of "An Enchanted Christmas"! Ambulatory shows will leave from the Notre-Dame Church to the Saint-Léger Church and shows for young audiences will take place in the children's village. Visitors will enjoy the ecological ice rink and the little ones will be able to take advantage of the merry-go-round installed on the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville. The Christmas Market, with its local products and quality crafts, will be held on Place Saint-Léger during the event.
- Saturday 26 November: Opening show at 7pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 26 November to 18 December: Street shows at 5pm
- Saturdays and Sundays from 26 November to 18 December from 3pm: Children's village show (Place de l'Hôtel de Ville)
- Tous les jours du 26 novembre au 31 décembre, de 15h à 20h (ouvert les 24, 26 et 31 décembre de 11h à 16h - Fermé 25 décembre et 1er janvier) : Patinoire écologique et manège (place de l'Hôtel de Ville)
- Every day from 26 November to 31 December from 3pm to 8pm (open on 24, 26 and 31/12 from 11am to 4pm. Closed on 25 December and 1 January): Ecological ice rink and merry-go-round (Place de l'Hôtel de Ville)
- Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 26 November to 24 December from 3pm to 8pm (except 24 December from 11am to 4pm): Christmas Market, Place Saint-Léger
The traditional Lions Club Market will take place at the Cave Dîmière on 3, 4, 10, 11 and 17, 18 December from 3pm to 8pm.
Find Noël Bleu on Facebook and on www.ville-guebwiller.fr.